Off the topic, but an issue close to my heart...
Permanent Brain Damage
Are you knowledgeable about
Lead Paint Poisoning?
* Lead based paint was available until Dec 31, 1977
* Lead based paint and/or dust is a neurotoxin
and destroys brain cells......forever!
* Lead inhibits the development of a childs brain, and can cause low IQ, learning disabilities, and behaviorial problems
This is not new to "Grandpa", who has been an
EPA Certified Lead Paint Risk Assessor for many years, and continues to work in that field.
Car accidents may not be preventable.......
but childhood lead poisoning is!!
"Grandpa" supports the mission of the
The organization was founded by a family whose children were lead poisoned during a home remodeling project. I have met the founder,Tamara Rubin, and she is an amazing, passionate mom,
and she is going to make a difference!
But she needs support in her efforts.
Currently, she is producing a documentary film to expose the "invisible monster" that robs children of their future..........
Please...take a minute and watch the video,